Lake District Services, Activities and Attractions:
- Keswick Film Club - bringing the best of World Cinema to the English Lake District since 1998.
- William Sutherland - Lake District Architect based in Ambleside.
- Northern Landscape - Lake District and Yorkshire Dales wallpaper and screensavers.
- Bank Barn is a luxury holiday home in Wreay close to Ullswater.
- Jason Chambers Photography – Keswick based professional photographer specialising in Lake District weddings, events and Hotel photography
- Go Ape at Whinlatter Forest - Swinging through the canopy, wiping out at the bottom of zip wires and going on an adventure brings people together like nothing else we’ve ever seen. It really does. We’ll brief you for safety before you fly down our zip-wires, leap off our Tarzan Swing and tackle our crossings whilst enjoying some of Britain’s most breathtaking scenery.
- Old Bank House is a luxury self catering holiday home sleeping 6 people in the village of Cartmel.
- The Hiley's Loweswater Cam - Walk reports, photos and other items of Lakeland interest.
- John Dawson's Lake District walks website
- Adventure 21 Ltd are a Lake District Adventure activities and Paintball provider.
- Walking Englishman - 100s of free walking routes including dozens of Lake District walks.
- Mickledore offer a range of UK Walking Holidays including Hadrians Wall and the Coast to Coast path.
- Fatbirder is the premier web resource about birds, birding & birdwatching for birders
- Eden Ostrich World is a family run working farm and Lake District attraction situated in the Eden Valley close to Penrith in Cumbria.
- Based in Gosforth, Pro-tector sell rucksack covers that have been ethically made and are airline approved.
- Wasdale Head Show and Shepherds Meet - Held mid-October in Wasdale.
- A Great British Collection including walks in the Lake District, Scotland, Yorkshire Dales and Peak District.
Lake District Accommodation:
Other Holiday Accommodation:
Other holiday services: