No 3 Church View Access Statement
This access statement does not contain personal opinions as to our suitability for those with access needs, but aims to accurately describe the facilities and services that we offer all our guests/visitors.
Access Statement for 3 CHURH VIEW COTTAGE
One bedroom self catering cottage.Main entrance to the house is from the road.
Access to the courtyard garden is from inside the house only.
Bedroom and bathroom are upstairs the property.
- Details will be given by the holiday let company.Lakeland Cottage Company,Woodside,Charney Road,Grange,LA11 6BP 0870 442 5814 .The nearest train station is in Grange which is 3 miles away.
Key Collection, Welcome and Car Parking
- The key to the cottage is kept in a secure key box, the code to this will be given to you on booking.
- Parking is available opposite the cottage there are many spaces but if these are taken then a carpark is available in the village.
- No street lighting is available on the lane.
- The road service on the lane is flat and on one level(tarmac).
Entrance to Property
- Main entrance to the house is off the road which is flat.
- The lighting to the main room is found to the left on entering the cottage, the lighting is good and has many downlights.
- Access to the courtyard is from the back door in the kitchen keys are provided in the kitchen.
- The floor is level and either carpetted or slate floor down stairs.
Halls, Stairs, Landings, Passageways
- The stairs are quite narrow but have a single hand rail and they are well light with down lights
- the stair case bends slightly.
- The stairs and landing are carpetted and the floor is flat and straight again light by down lights.
- The sitting room has a sofa with non feather cushions and we have an arm chair the dining table is in here too and has four heavy leather and metal chairs , there is a small table with a lamp on it.The doors are tongue and groove and have old fashioned latches.
- AS ABOVE SITUATED IN THE LOUNGE
- The kitchen has a slate level floor and has a mixture of low lying wooden units,the cottage has a gas hob and oven a fridge and sink at ordinary height level.
- Back door opens out onto gravel level courtyard.
Bedrooms and Sleeping Areas
- The bedroom is carpeted with kingsize bed on a level floor upstairs.
Bathrooms, Shower-rooms and Toilets
- The bathroom has a karndean floor and usual sink with average height the toilet has an old fashioned cistern with the old fashioned pull which is high up on the wall.The bath is narrow and has an over head shower which has to be climbed into with a plastic and chrome shower screen.The shower is electric and the water is from a combi boiler.
- The courtyard is small and gravelled we also have a stone garden room with a small step to get inside the garden room is furnished with garden chairs and coffee table.The garden has wrought iron furniture and a bbq is provided.
Address (Inc postcode):
3 church view, priest lane , cartmel Grange over sands,LA11 6PU
Local Accessible Taxi:
Parkers 015395 32623